Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My Mistress

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by seefu, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Hey guys and gals,
    Name's Sandy, long time reader but not much of a poster.
    Seeing as I've just uploaded a recent pic of my bike, I thought I'd finally post it into here.
    Bought the bike back in July and have racked up 3000kms on it already so I guess I shouldn't call it my new ride but here it is anyway

2010 Suzuki Gladius LAMS (I'm still learning) next to my partner's 2010 CBR125R
    [​IMG]

2. HiDee HoDee & Welcome Sandy!

3. Hi Sandy and welome to Netrider :)

4. Welcome Seefu, nice Gladius!
    There's a discussion already going on here somewhere about hot-weather riding - your opinion would be worth having by the looks of it!!

5. Welcome to Netrider Seefu!
    Like the Gladius, it was one of the bikes on my short-list when I was shopping for a learner bike.

6. Good call, NiteKreeper !
    I lived in Darwin for 2yrs some time ago, and trying to handle the immense heat/humidity WITH SHORTS/T-SHIRT/THONGS was something I struggled for a while to adapt to. Now riding, with/near ATGATT ?
    Superman right here, folks !

7. Thanks for all the comments/replies.
    Hehe, sorry forgot to mention that in my case, Sandy is a male :p.
    The black CBR125R is Amber's, my partner.
    She's the reason why I always wear ATGATT. She's a nagger and she manages it as well.

I think hot weather riding beats cold weather. I did a 150km trip at 4am once.. I had hypothermia at work till mid-afternoon... Shivering in my work boots..

8. I have a gladius too, non lams version and blue and white