Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My Lucky Day

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by 2wheelsagain, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Even though today is April 1 and we should be suspicious of all things that seem to good to be true, today must be my lucky day :!:
    It looks like I can increase my "member" by a total of 119 inches if I reply to all the emails in my yahoo inbox that guarantee me that level of success.
    I know who would win a p!ssing contest then. I'm tempted but I think I'll continue on with what I've got. I mean I wouldn't want half the population knocking my door down to try the new improved version out. Mrs 2wheels WILL have something to say about that :!: :!: :!:

I might apply for the half a dozen or so offers of a housing loan. Pre approved of cause with interest rates so low they will be paying me.

Bl@@dy spam.

Should I reconsider the first offer :?: :wink:
  2. no. as a more than adequately bloke, there are a few tips I could offer on the negativities of such things.

• women: they want it always, and you cop the ol' "just 'cause it's big, doesn't mean you have to be so lazy
      balance: you think you'll be right in life... not so with several inches of weighted sway behind you
      underwear choice: well boxers are fine, until you run. then it becomes a ball knocking game, and with a fine rod to bounce off, it's not fun. so you have a go at the good old bugies... you ain't got room for smuggling in there these days. and from a profiled perspective... tight underwear should actually touch the rest of your body, not be pushed severely ahead of you
  3. All good points flexorcist. Hadnt thought about the running bit :roll:
    Maybe a female netrider can post some thoughts. :LOL: