Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my lucky day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by carri27, May 5, 2006.

1. firstly i woke up this morning, well rested and in full health - about a first in the last 2 months. bonus.

i then go to a new client meeting, not necessarily expecting much, and walk out with an order just about in hand (without wanting to count my chickens) that should mean i'll be able to eat in june, july and august. excellent.

the new client meeting was at the top end of elizabeth st, directly across the road from the bike shops. well, a girl needs a bit of window-shopping to celebrate after a meeting like that. turns out, after weeks of searching through the Trading Post, Bikesales and Bikepoint.com for a Hornet600 with no luck, that Peter Stevens have one in their Geelong store, 1998 with 25,500ks (is it possible to be that low after 8 years?), at $6,990. in my k's range and budget. perfect.

they're bringing it to melbourne for me next week and assuming all goes well with the test ride, i'll hopefully be the proud owner of my first 600 in the very near future :woot: