Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My killer dogs at the park

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by munecito, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Some people think rottys are killing machines. This is dedicated to all those idiots:

2. :)

i used to have a rotty, had the chopped tail so waging its tail meant shaking its whole body....

she was pretty harmless (unless she didn't like you)

always funny to see my friends expressions when i rocked up in my car with the dog on the back seat.
  3. Yeah yeah ... you say that now, but one day the country will be run by...

4. When I get my own place, I'd like to get a rotty X kelpie.

Awesome dogs.

Great mix of intelligence, gentleness when raised properly, deep bark, and the potential for a bit of the ol' ultra-violence when unwelcomes intrude upon your property.
  5. [​IMG]
    @ Rambler
  6. I love the rottys and these two are just sweethearts if you come with us or if we receive the visitors in a nice way, but whenever they notice strangers they can be very scary.

One night I was coming from work and didn't ride or drive so a taxi dropped me off and I came in very quietly. Everything went all right until I opened the back door and was received by a growling 50kg dog. He scared the bejesus out of me up until I said to him: It is me you idiot.

He then changed to his normal slobberish and tail wagginest.

The other day in the park a lady was all over them, patting them and sweet talking to them. Then she said: I love ridgebacks.

I replied: They are rottweilers.

And after about 10 minutes of being all pats and love she suddenly changed and started walking saying that Rottys were killers and that they should be banned.

7. Now, ridgebacks I am uneasy with.... Ever since having the family dog have its chest ripped open by a staffy/ridgeback ten years ago, However, two German shepherds mean that foxes and door-to-door salespeople keep away from the house (Inside/outside dogs).

They love little kids, and people cross to the other side of the street when you walk them. (Always helps with the "fencepost" of the duo being about 90cm tall and 60 kilos)

8. niiice puppy!

9. I too like Rottys but man, as a kid, my sister's boyfriends rotty scared the crap out of me. That thing made Cujo look tame. I don't know what they did to it but I've never seen a more evil example of the breed...
  10. But just look at the smile on my boy's face. He can't be that mean.