Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My intro to Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Bags, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Hi, new to this site and relatively new to riding having taken it up later in life than most, better late than never I say. I now ride a 2014 Triumph America after cutting my teeth on a LAM ZZR 250. I look forward to reading posts and learning from the more experienced.
    Regards Bags

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you read posts from me you will learn i am only experienced in bullsh1t

Welcome Bags.
  3. G'day BagsBags, welcome to Netrider. There are quite a few older new riders here, including myself - definitely better late than never!
  4. Welcome BagsBags never to late to take up riding - enjoy
  5. Bullshit I can take, look forward to hearing from you Lionz.
  7. You'll find as the evening wears on and the taste for Asaahi changes to merlot the bullshit increases 10 fold. I'm nor sure why that happens, but statistically speaking it's a foregone conclusion.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Welcome Bags, Hope you can catch up with some of the other Sydneysiders to go riding with.
  9. Hi, returning back to my 89 fj12 after a long break. I will have some work to do to get it back on the road
  10. Welcome to NR
  11. welcome aboard :]
  12. Welcome to NR Bags....You can count me in as one of the older returning and delighted with it riders too :)
  13. Thanks all for the welcoming.
    Thanks. Nice to know I'm not alone in that category.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome to the forum Bags.