Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My GSXR750K9 mods

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Jeimbo, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Hi all

Not many mods but worth showing.

Fender eliminator done by Redline. Love the white LED plate lights.

Akrapovic pipe ordered from US. Stacks cheaper than local retail. About $AUD807 posted vs quoted $1100 over the counter. Note that when I ordered the bike in March 09, I ordered it with a stainless Yoshi which added $800 (frequent customer price) to the bike price. 3 months later no Yoshi but it turned out that Mladin Imports decided against importing Yoshis and wouldn't honour back orders hence I went elsewhere after I got a refund!

Other mod is just blue spools for race stand.

Future mods? Of course - carbon muffler hanger, blue barends, replace collector box with straight stainless - even with Akra it's quiet. Not enough to wake nanna next door at 6.40am when off to work!

Bike's a ripper and I love it.

Pics are here: http://s910.photobucket.com/albums/ac302/Jeimbo/
  2. Nice work.
  3. Nice bike. I want one!

Why are you going blue for spools and bar ends? I'd have thought red to go with the touches on the fairings? Each to his own of course - just wondering!

Interesting about the savings buying OS. And MM not importing Yoshi anymore?
  4. That cans huge Jim :shock: looks the goods tho

I see the shelves are still there in the back ground :LOL: :LOL: