Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My god its wet here!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Duffman, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Holy moley

Its really raining in Perth at the moment.
    a big front is right now passing right over my office in Cottesloe. It is possibly the heaviest rain i've ever seen. Just as well i drove the car today :grin:
  2. Yeah.....only I am on the R60/6. It sounds like fireworks night over Dresden in my office. Looked out the window this morning, saw clear sky and decided to ride......must have been what we pilots call a 'fools hole' in the weather. Hot spa and brandy when I get home tonight...for sure I'll be a drowned rat.
  3. Rain ... what is rain?
  4. Well you lot can keep that weather... it's actually been half decent (for winter) in Melbourne the last few days so don't send it our way... got it :wink:
  5. I am in the same boat, a little drizzle this morning so I figured fine to ride(no winter gear on) and now I am regretting that decision.
  6. bah! I got wet boots all last week, it's what riding a bike is all about, the feel of the elements...sometimes those elements feel cold and wet, but there it is!

Regards, Andrew.