Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my gear... still no bike yet

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by zilly, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Bahaha, awesome! :)

It'll be the 8 longest days of your life I'm sure :grin:
  2. Nice get up zilly, you will certainly stand out! :LOL:

Nice to see someone buy their gear BEFORE they get their bike. Well done. :)
  3. I'll bee surious to know if you get in all that gear to play motogp or wsbk on playstation :p :LOL:
  4. At the moment I am very tempted.
    Have been wearing the boots around the last couple of days just to get used to them and break them in =D

My boyfriend just rolls his eyes =D
  5. Gear 1st Bike 2nd, WELL DONE

Then again, Girls usually have a more common sense than Guys :?

Let me guess, the bike is red ??

Cheers, ratty

6. Yep, I don't know how you managed to guess that :p Although when I was test riding the bikes the blue ones looked pretty good, but then I would have to get blue gear and that wasn't as cool.

Especially as my 5yr niece says stuff like "Look Aunty Lizzy, its red, and red is your favourite color"
  7. Oooh aaah... very nice, Zilly! All the contrast will help you be seen better too :wink:

Love the helmet :cool:
  8. is that the shoei helmet with the dragons on it??

if so i have the exact same one in the same colour scheme. very nice helmet, very comfotable have had mine for 1 year and no dramas. good chocie.
  9. hey i have that jacket, nice one!

Wait... does that mean i have a girls jacket?
  10. cool well done, are those dragen cargo pants?

Cheers :cool:
  11. 3 days to go =D

Yep the helmet is a shoei with dragons on them, love the paint job on the helmet =D

My Alpine Jacket is a chick's jacket, but their are similar ones in the men's range :)

And the pants are draggins... I have been wearing them pretty much since I got them, they are quite comfy. I tried out the slide protection by taking them rollerblading =D