Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My first track day! yay!

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by fastkid, Jan 23, 2008.

1. So guys and girls my first track day at Broadford, I figured I should see what all the hype is about and keep the speed off the streets. Here are the pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

another

one more

Considering I only had one dry session, I still managed to ride hard and overcome my fear from a while ago after I droped my rgv in the wet from shitty tyres. Had a ball!!

2. thats not a knife, THIS is A knife.

3. in the sweet words of the virgin mary... "come again?"

4. i have a lovely bunch of coconuts, i am very drunk, in the lovely city of Young. track day schmaack day, rock on. i like bush cooks. gobble, gobble, gobble.
    sto keeping me awake, i got a fkn 5am start :shock:
    all your fault!

5. It was my first track day too, it was a blast. How much faster in the dry were you?

6. not sure dude I wasnt timing, however i was using all of the tyre and considering my second gear is gone i was redlining third and forth.

7. good on ya Steve! Congrats! Now all you need to do is grind away some of those knee sliders :wink: