Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My first time...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by sarz, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Hi all!
    I have arrived!!

I'm a 29 year old chick from Glen Iris in VIC, been on my Ls for just over a month and bought my bike last Friday ...purple Kawasaki ZZR250, or as I have aptly named her, my purple vibrating baby :wink:

Had my first proper on road ride on Saturday morning - where else but Arthur's Seat! For those of you who are familiar with Mornington Peninsular, I'm sure you can appreciate my accomplishment (ie. stayed upright!!).
    Managed to fang out almost 300kms over the 2 days of the weekend ... you couldn't prise me off her if you tried! Another addiction to add to the repertoire :)

So glad to become a part of the netrider family! I look forward to hearing & sharing many a story to come! cheers

2. Welcome to the madness Sarz, any help you need just ask, were a pretty helpfull bunch here even if we know nothing about the question we still have an opinion :grin:
  3. hello and welcome.
    glad to hear u had a great wend with ur new baby. hope to see u around.
  4. welcome to the forum.
  5. Welcome Sarz. Good choice of bike, should serve you well, hope you enjoy it as much as i have mine.
  6. Welcome Sarz :)
  7. hey sarz... (youre not contagious are you)

ah i remember my first time too, fondly even. :LOL: :cool:
  8. Welcome Sarz :grin:

9. WELCOME... enjoy your stay and please keep your rubber side down.
  10. wot woodsy said :LOL:.
  11. welcome sarz by the sounds of it you would appreciate a v-twin between your legs hahaha
  12. Hi Sarz......Good to see more & more of us girls getting out there...ride on sister...... :biker:
  13. welocme to the forum

have fun with your bike

it just keeps getting better with time
  14. Yay another girl on the road, great to see! :grin:
  15. Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!
  16. Hi Sarz!
    Hope you'll be going on some of the ride days, looking forward to seeing you on your purple vibrating baby soon! (you should put pix in the garage too!)
  17. Certainly will meet up for some ride days, might have to pick & choose which ones as I'm still pretty "fresh" and might need to take it at my own pace sometimes... might try to get to some of the coffee nights too, sounds like a great bunch of people on NR
    Will post some pics once I've given her a clean - she's currently a bit dirty :) kinda like her mama.... :grin:
  18. That should make you VERY popular in these parts :p :LOL:

Welcome Sarz. Take care and enjoy your stay. :)