Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My first encounter with a tool of a cager

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by tmg, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Was riding home on the ZX6 on saturday, when I had to stop at a set of lights. Waited a bit, lights turn green and I started taking off. The car in front of me is a White Ford Falcon ute with two young blokes with bald heads in it - figures.

Anyway, as I was riding along, they seemed to be taking a while to get going, as the cars in front of them were taking off pretty fast, and then I realised they were deliberatly going slow/stopping sharply then going again, to piss me off. Well, they pissed me off. I thought several times of kicking the ute, or smacking the mirror off, but i didn't. I just wound on and over took them. Then 50 metres up the road they overtook me, then slowed down, waiting to see what I would do.

I indicated to turn up my street, and then as I did that, old mate falcon merged into the turning lane. This set of lights turned green and all the cars turned up the street, but I wasn't taking this shit anymore, so I did a u-turn and pissed off to have a bite to eat.

Moral of the story? The world is full of jealous, immature cagers...
    My Question? Why the fcuk!!! is the world full of these poeple?

/end rant
  2. They were probably busy polishing their other bald heads and didn't notice you!
  3. tmg. dont ever think 'they' are only in your area.
    pekker-heads of all ages, shapes and sizes are all over this land...and further.
    the trick, i feel, is not to be one or egg 'em on.
    lead by example

4. what you don't know is there were THREE bald headed men in that car :wink:
  5. stookie was one of them ;)

6. The 2nd one is a given [​IMG]

So who was the 3rd culprit? [​IMG]
  7. scumbag !!!
  8. All i know is that it wasn't me
  9. Well. if they can't get some, then they need to do other things to "release" that pressure.
    A pity it had to be you. :(
  10. It wasn't someone you know? A work colleague or something?

That's sucks dude, you would have been steaming. You did the right thing though.

A few years ago a car was tailgating me within about 1 metre of my car doing about 70km/h, for ages. I got fed up and as he finally passed me I yelled to pull over. Only thing was, I couldn't see into his car because of tinted windows, it was midnight, on a secluded bush road. Not smart.

3 people got out and I'm lucky to be here typing this I think. As we all got out of both cars (I was alone) I saw 3 of em, and the driver was huuuge (Ahhh-nuld on steroids huge and I'm kinda slim), and all I could do was laugh because I though "So this is it then. Bye world." That must have calmed him somewhat because I ended up with superficial injuries.

Point is, not all battle's are worth fighting, well done.
  11. That's true Leakey. I hate fighting full stop. unless it is needed to help someone. But it felt better to wind on than to kick something. Even when I went to overtake him, he went to merge into the same lane again! :shock:

I am over it now...got the last of the frustration out of my system today with a bit more "fast" riding :LOL:
  12. 1) Record number plate and description of vehicle.

2) Ring police.

3) Report that you saw said vehicle operator attempting to coax a 7 year old girl into their car at a local primary school that afternoon, and their intent seemed sexual in nature.

4) Job done.
  13. You do realise you've just contradicted your signature Ktulu :LOL: :p
  14. Not if the cops shoot him onsite!