Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My first Bike

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Captian Paprika, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Hello all

I am getting my L's soon, and I have started looking into getting my first bike. I am looking into getting a cruiser, but the only issue I am having is that I am a big guy, 6ft 4 inches and 100 kilos.

I am going to be looking at dealerships soon, but I was hoping that some of you could possibly suggest a few bikes that I may fit on comfortably so I could narrow down my search.

Thanks in advance
  2. the kawasaki 250 cruiser is big for a 250!
  3. The hyosung is also prety roomy (Not sure if it is 6ft 4 sort of roomy)

But if you are in a LAMs state (Not Vic at the moment) there will also be some 600s that may give you more room.
  4. im jus a bit over 6'4 an i sat on the hyo gv250, was pretty uncomfortable
    seat was real low had to bend legs im uncomfortable way to get em on the pegs.

out of all the 250 cruisers ive sat on i recon the suzuki vl250 was the most roomey, and looks pretty sweet aswell. lotsa crome and big fat exaust

but that was just me, if i get a 250 crusier i would prob be gettin the vl 250
  5. Cap't, have a search through these Forums, use the search function. This question and dozens like it have been asked and answered many many times before.

Good luck :)
  6. If you live in LAMS state, the biggest cruiser you can get is probably Yamaha XVS650. If you're limited to 250cc... I've no idea, sorry.