Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my first bike was a Kawaka

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Blodders, Jul 3, 2007.

1. I was talking to my mother last night and she admitted to me that as a baby when a motor bike went past i would prick up my ears and develope a HUGE grin, and despite all her efforts i still liked them... then i found proof that i really should have got off my l's YEARS ago :)
    it's offical my fisrt bike was a kwaka
    i'm the baby at the front reaching for the bars
    any one else have and babys and bikes photos?

2. good thing you grew out of that "alien" phase :LOL:
  3. trust me that one of my more human shots
    the double life size photo taken form a strange angle in my perents hallway still scares the bejesus out of me.
  4. :LOL: :LOL:

i'm going to send you back to Roswell. I was a pretty baby Eduardo... it's just that... I had a tail. Never been explained to me.

Now I know the reason phone receptions and wireless networks drop out around us.

5. You survived one of those early Kwaka two-strokes...

Nothing can kill you now. :LOL:
  6. :rofl:
    That's one mammoth head you have there Blodders! :LOL: :LOL:

Methinks the name "Special Ed" is very befitting :p
  7. :LOL: :LOL: you poor bastard... same as my girlfriend... :p
  8. The cops just thought it was a skin coloured helmet :)...
  9. My first bike was one of these. :)

10. Well??? :wink: :grin:

Nice pic btw... :LOL: :p
  11. My twin girls (nearly 2) hate the site of the bike, the sound of the bike as I park it in the backyard (or ride it around in the backyard) and the site of me walking in the house with the helmet and gloves still on!

Maybe it's not the bike it's just me that scares them!