Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my first bike lesson today

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by pot87, May 15, 2008.

1. hey guys, i'm having my first bike lesson today with a proper instructor he is going to see weather i can ride the bike (which i can) and then make up his mind if i can do q-ride course with him, so yeah i have the lesson at 2:30pm in maroochydore with Don Knight and he's really good i've heard he use to be a motorcycle cop so yeah just have to see what he says to me and then i'll let y'all know. wish me luck...thanks guys talk to y'all 2nite.

2. Be attentive, soak it up and enjoy it.

Thats all

3. good luck
    you will be fine just think positive and don't be too cocky

4. good news guys, i'm going for my licence next weekend the 24th of may, i did heaps good in the lesson and yeah the instructor was very impressed at the way i rode the bike and did what he said. So yeah the course goes from 1pm-5pm and yeah it will be good to have my licence and ride around. I'm only going to get my 250cc licence and in 12months time it will go to open. I could go for my open but i will have to take a open bike 400cc or more but yeah a 250cc licence will do me just fine.

5. Congrats dude. I finally got around to booking in to get my full license. One the 22nd. Hopefully we both kill it.

Perhaps this should be in the "New Riders and Riding Tips" section? :)

Let us know how you get on...bloody QLD were you can go straight onto unrestricted *mutter* *mutter* *mutter*... :grin:

6. cool man hope you get your license too, it's pretty awesome riding bikes on the road i love it. QLD is a great place man you should come up here and do your license and then go and get it transfered over.