Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My first bike induced sicky

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Fluffy Bunny Feet, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Yay, i took my first bike induced sickys last week...

Took wednesday off for the "flu" and spent the day riding in the cold wet weather... MMMMM fun

Mate also bought his first bike Thursday so i proceded to call in sick again to spend the day riding in rainy wet weather (his first ever ride on the raod haha)

Then Friday brought on some ace sunny weather so i just had to finish off by calling in sick with the "flu" still and spending that day too riding with no particular destination!

w00t i thought yeah i might call off one day sick here or there to ride but never imagined 3 in a row a month or so after starting :p (in the wet too) :p

I'm bored today at work... just thought id share the feeling :p
  2. I hope your boss is not looking at this site :eek: :cry: :eek: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Hey FBF, I hope you at least made it worth getting busted by riding up into the Adelaide Hills; there are some very sweet riding roads up there.
  4. Lol... once ya take that first day off its hard to get back into it ay... ANd why should people prone to sickness be entitled to more leave anyways?? :twisted: :twisted:
  5. Congrats . There will be many , many more of those days .
  6. I've booked my first bike-incuded sickie (my first sickie really) in for Thursday. I take her in to get the 100k oil and filter change in the morning, then belt around to hit the 500k mark by the afternoon :D
  7. Homer; "I'm not going to work today." (Friday)
    Marge; "The plant rang and said if you don't come in to work today, don't bother coming in Monday."
    Homer; "Woo-hoo, a four-day weekend!!!"

You Destroyer of Australian Productivity, You scurilous perveyor of untruths, YOU LUCKY SOD!!!!!