Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My first almost serious effort - The Tea Trails

Discussion in 'Video Logging' at netrider.net.au started by AndyK, Sep 19, 2016.

1. A first effort at producing something a bit more than just helmet-cam raw footage.
    I hope you enjoy ... :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. Great stuff, love the cruisy feeling :) Subbed to your channel :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. nicely made video, well done...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good on 'ya, Andy.

Using the KLR for its intended purpose: Cruisy exploration of fantastic Aussie countryside.

This had a real feeling of 'The Leyland Brothers' about it. Albeit it, with 1 wheel drive.
    That's a great thing and a refreshing change from urban warriors or single track heroes.
    Looking forward to the next one.

My only wish would be, to hear some lovely thumper noises, under the excellent soundtrack

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Mick! :)
    Yes, I'll try to capture and include a bit more of the bike sound on the next one.
    There was mostly just wind noise on the video I took so I'll try an external microphone for the next attempt.
    I sold my cruiser because I wanted to explore some of the back roads and, as you say, the KLR is made for it.
    Having a ball with it! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. G'day AndyAndy, thanks for posting Tea Trails: Episode 1! Your audio-video production is very enjoyable. I will look forward to seeing future episodes as you care to produce them.

It's a marvellous thing to be able ride the back roads at a comfortable pace and see the countryside, stopping here and there as it occurs to do so. And no better way to punctuate things than with a Thermos of tea. I had a recent and similar experience to your shared afternoon tea while riding through the Warrumbungle Ranges in July; several camp ground currawongs were most insistent they shared a muesli & oatmeal biscuit with me for morning tea.

• Like Like x 2
  7. That's a really nice vid :) I am impressed with how smooth the picture looked throughout bitchumen and offroad !
    COol stuff (y):coffee::coffee::coffee:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That was a great watch - thanks for making it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. G'day AndyK, I haven't been on those roads in years, thanks, you make a good tour guide. Might even have to watch it again, cheers.

• Like Like x 1