Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My ears are bleeding for all the wrong reasons....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by forester_neil, Jun 24, 2008.

1. #1 forester_neil, Jun 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Voted the world's worst cover.... (where's the emoticon for bringing up your brekky?)

4:24 long if you can last it! Why? Oh dog...WHY?

Foreign countries have been invaded for less....

(Maybe this should go into jokes and humour, except that its no joke and there certainly isn't any humour, just a deep, dark angry feeling welling up....!) :shock: :LOL:
  2. Bon Scott would turn in his grave :shock:
  3. #3 Bluesuede, Jun 24, 2008
    Truly awful. Nice job on the video's aspect ratio too...

Here's the same thing but not with the wrong ratio - so you can fully experience the vomit inducing pelvic thrusts Celine does as she "rocks out" :shock:

4. I'm sorry, couldn't make it past the first line. Thank god I've got winamp open on my work laptop, need to cleanse my ears
  5. {music nerd}I think you'll find that one's a Brian Johnston{/music nerd}
  6. I don't think Celine should take all the shit for this one - at least she can genuinely sing. Anastacia on the other hand, of you listen carefully, is running through an auto-tune rig. Live. On stage. Autotuned.

F*cking disgraceful, it's one step up from miming.
  7. Yeah noticed that, but I figured she does that normally anyway cause she's so god awful. Heard her live without one....*shudder*
  8. that's appaling - auto tune live on stage? blech
    hell i refuse to use one in the studio.
    if you can't sing in tune without one then bugger off.
  9. She reminds of Kerry Ann Kennely, fcuking awful. :mad:
  10. #10 say_wat, Jun 24, 2008

Shania Twain on the other hand did a much better job... but then again maybe its just coz shes hotter :D Much much hotter... yum

I like covers that give the song a different feel, a bit like listening to the Shatner doing his thing- You hear the song in a different light... but, please, someone shut Celine and 'anastasia' up permanently.
  11. I'd hit them.

12. Then the mainstream music industry would collapse!!! :LOL:
  13. I've heard worse live sung versions... but that auto tune is DISGRACEFUL! ... how professionally embarrassing.

The oversinging at the end is classic prima donna rock chick.
  14. As soon as she opened her mouth I closed it.
  15. #15 Chef, Jun 24, 2008
    Ho-ley crap. As soon as she said AC/DC in her 'special' voice I......erm...ahem...

...need to get some nasal spray :oops:
  16. I can't for the life of me find a video of this that I can watch! Every time I click on youtube it tells me 'this video is no longer available'.

Spewin'. I love a really shit cover song to ridicule. Any Ideas on how I can watch it?

*edit - just found it. Threw up twice...

'Girlfriend' :cry: :sick:
  17. I don't know what is worse, the performance or the fact the audience would actually cheer.
  18. Well what would you expect from a bunch of people that would PAY to see Celine live :shock:
  19. I couldn't get that far.