Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My dream helmet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Pink Angel, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Not bad either.

I just ordered the kitty jacket from the States today for my birthday :)
    Pity I cannot get the helmet to match :(
  2. I must say the Icon Kitty Leather jacket is a very nice looking jacket for a Girl to wear. HOWEVER why does it say 'Outlaw Racing' across the chest when it is pink and white with stars down the arms?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. great jacket but when ya have seen 4 girls in the space of 4 months with the exact jacket-- becomes kinda boring-- now a girl with an all pink suit doing a wheelie---heheehe thats what i wanna see :grin: :grin:
  4. I have not been able to work that one out myself. :roll: But have a look at the matching chaps :shock:

The colour, shape and stars really won me. Dont know why they have to have writing on it
  5. Wow, talk about standing out in a crowd. I'm sure that would certainly turn some head decked out in helmet, jacket and pants!
  6. Thats a cool helmet.

Would certainly get my attention and respect if a chick (is that p.c.?) rode past with that helmet on.

Very cool look, in a manga cartoon kind of way.
  7. All I can say is, at long last they are making some cool outfits designed just for girls. :grin:
  8. They certainly are.....atleast they didn't follow my dress up sense when it comes to going out....but god damn parties bring out some crazy outfits. Most of those are very reserved aswell. Wait till i bring out the P party photos

http://photobucket.com/albums/e226/juggy84/Josh Pics/?sc=6
  9. lol, I dont need a fancy dress party to wear weird outfits :shock: :grin:
  10. I WANT IT!!!

that rocks
  11. I've read a lot of bad reviews about Icon helmets. I would not recomend buying them. Apparantly the plastic vents and palstic parts easily break off. They also have some vents that are just for asthetics that actually don't go anywhere. If you do a search you will find that they are also uncomfortable to most people.

However, if they are cheaper than say an RXT or similar, get one. But I would imagine that they do not comply with Australian standards yet. Just USA. The designs are awesome.
  12. I take it you'll get the black version of it? :p
  13. lol, I do happen to like Hello Kitty stuff. I have a pink Kello kitty backpack I carry all the time :LOL: Pity they only come in scooter helmets though.

and matt232 :LOL: