Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My Dream Car

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, May 18, 2005.

1. She nice is she not.... V10 power, 500BHP, yeah baby

Perfect for dirt bike weekends.....
  2. bit small isn't it? :LOL:
  3. :LOL: :cry: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now that is funny
  4. i think you need a real ute mate, how bout the awesome suzuki MIGHTY BOY :D 580cc of raw power and a tray that would possibly fit a whole spare tyre for a matchbox car in it. now THATS a car :LOL:
  5. Its a fuel guzzling POS. American built cars are complete shit. Look at the early GenIII's.
  6. I had an early GenIII and ran perfect. No hickups, problems were with the gearboxes, Australian made gear boxes and clutches

I lived in the US for almost 5 years and the car I owned NEVER game me a problem.... So, nah nah nanana nah :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. That is a heap of shite... what does it get, about 400yards/gallon? And you'd STILL be able to blitz it on a 250...
  8. Reminds me of the simpsons canyonero

Can you name the truck with four wheel drive,
    smells like a steak and seats thirty-five..

Canyonero! Canyonero!

Well, it goes real slow with the hammer down,
    It's the country-fried truck endorsed by a clown!

Canyonero! (Yah!) Canyonero!
    [Krusty:] Hey Hey

The Federal Highway comission has ruled the
    Canyonero unsafe for highway or city driving.

12 yards long, 2 lanes wide,
    65 tons of American Pride!

Canyonero! Canyonero!

Top of the line in utility sports,
    Unexplained fires are a matter for the courts!

Canyonero! Canyonero! (Yah!)

She blinds everybody with her super high beams,
    She's a squirrel crushing, deer smacking, driving machine!

Canyonero!-oh woah, Canyonero! (Yah!)

Drive Canyonero!

Woah Canyonero!

9. I would never want one.
    but then I don't have a small penis. :D
  10. go the canyonero!!!!
  11. i have heard of people just filling up the boot with ice and using them as an eski. :LOL:
  12. Why don't you just buy one in Oz if you want one sooo bad?
  13. a mate of mine filled the engine bay with a holden 308 :shock: kinda had to cut out the firewall, and you kinda gotta share the cabin with the rear of the motor and most of the transmission :LOL:
  14. Skuffy that just looks like a 4 wheeled equivalent of a GSX1400. Is that just a co-incidence?

15. What would we get if Dodge used thier power for good and not evil...... one awesome m/f motorbike.....aye

16. Ooohh Oohh finally there is light, personally one of my favourite all time rides, sir skuffy she's a beaut...... i'd be passenger anytime :p :p :LOL: