Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My Current Ride

Average User Rating:
  1. Lovely (not many people say that about them I know)
    I've got a 2010 white one.. Now when I finally get her back on the road....
  2. Cheers mate. I was never fond of them to begin with just seeing pic's, but when I saw them in the flesh at a national Buell gathering I just had to get one. I reckon they're a beast of a bike.

What's up with yours?
  3. #4 JamesC, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    Just got it back. Leaking exhaust manifold..
    It's running pretty lean though - rough at a constant speed.. I think it might need mapping. It's running a jardine pipe but I'm tossing around going back to stock or another pipe with a baffle because it could wake the dead. Did you have any issues when you put on the slip on?
  4. Fortunately for me my bike was tuned on the dyno' by the previous owner. He had the software and is the only one in Australia qualified to work on the new 1190 EBR, so he did a pretty good job. I have a K&N filter and don't run the bike with the airbox lid. I only get 140km before I hit reserve which goes to show how much fuel they need when you fit a slip on and open up the airbox.
    They are nasty loud when you get rid of the stock exhaust but I like that. I would suggest maybe looking into getting a specific race ECM to suit your muffler. EBR in the states sell them for $300 + freight. Head over the the EBR site and check them out.
    • Like Like x 1