Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My computer wont work!!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by es, May 5, 2006.

1. Teacher: its one of those small computers
    eswen: what do you mean?
    t: you know... the small one.
    e: ok ill come have a look
    teacher leads me to room 14, where two days ago I removed two computers and left the monitors and keyboards.
    yes you guessed it... they were trying to use a computer that didnt exist :rofl:

2. HAHAHAH...
    I hope you have learn't some leesons from this.
    1) clean up everything when you take a machine, little bits left behind give you strange outcomes.
    2) Teachers are not always the best thinkers.

I will give you an other lesson before you come accross it the wrong way.
    Teachers resent learning anything from anyone who doesn't have a Dip Ed. You can try to teach them, but it will be like hearding pigions.
  3. HAHAHAHAHAH, Thats a good one...
  4. 1) carry two heavy monitors to the other side of the school only to carry them back soon after? screw that
    2) no comment :p

3) this lot isnt too bad. But I dont think they realise how young i am or maybe they would care :LOL:
  5. ahhh this was good :LOL: :LOL:
  6. As a teacher (that sometimes has to teach other teachers), I can say that yes, Teachers are some of the hardest people to teach.
  7. Also, sadly, you don't have to have a very high score to get into a teaching degree, so it is not always the sharpest tools in the shed that get to mould the minds of our youth.

I remember a few years ago going through university, looking around at my peers thinking christ, these people are going to be teaching kids. If I was a parent, I would not want my kids being left with them.