Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My commute this morning

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Its the Pleats, Mar 20, 2012.

1. #1 Its the Pleats, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    [media=youtube]ZpXpH9VAurk[/media]

There is no prang or anything, just my normal ride to work on an early shift. The increased speed makes me look like an aggressive rider, couldn't be further from the truth!

I'll do a day time one shortly...

Hope you like it - sorry to waste your time otherwise!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Did you film that with a potato? Haha

I'd be interested in seeing the normal speed version, I find it good to watch vids of experienced riders commuting so I can learn from them

3. So you're that hoon that woke me up this morning :p

4. haha...looks like a computer game and the sound of it just amazing haha. 20 min commute to work?

5. Lol, that made me feel kinda dizzy :LOL:

It sounds funny too :)

6. Ha! I wasn't sure how the sound was going to turn out when I sped it up. I was thinking about adding music but I thought I'd leave it. Thats as good and 'hooey' as the Versys can sound, poor little thing!

Yep, 20 minutes this morning at 5:30am. 15km... In thinking about it, it doesn't change much with the time of day. The bus lanes help A LOT - Victoria rd/Iron Cove bridge would be a fricken nightmare in a car!

And Paul09, I wouldn't say I'm an experienced rider by any stretch (getting there...) so don't pay too much attention!

Thanks for watching!

7. that was strangely addictive to watch :-O

sound was like a f1 car from super nintendo..

8. good idea.

other cities are interesting too

9.  Top
    • Like Like x 1