Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My boss called me a poof

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by es, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Direct quote from mat. How much money can he get under anti discrimination laws, or can he only get $ if he gets fired (then can call back to the incident)?

2. nothing under anti discrimination. But under sexual harrasment, maybe there's a couple of hundred waiting for him
  3. :LOL: :LOL:

He wont get anything if he really is a poof & can prove it :LOL:
  4. I don't think you could do much, people get called much worse than that at my work everyday, it all just a bit of fun.
    Tell him to flex his muscles next time he sees his boss, i'm sure he will get really scared and apologise straight away.
  5. hey its ok to be gay mate :LOL: just come outa the closet if u have too :wink: we are open to all kinds of genda's and freaky culture in this country :wink: maybe ur boss is saying something-> maybe he likes u :p
    poofs are interested in other poofs u know :LOL:
  6. just dont drop the soap when u fall :LOL:
  7. I think he likes him.
  8. 'pends on if it's true...... :LOL:
  9. Ask the boss out on a date and see what happens...
  10. pmsl :LOL:
  11. mat says youre all fags :LOL:
  12. i can say that in my past and present experiences, working in a hospital i have seen it all :LOL: poofs, lesos, freaks yeah u name it i seen and worked with it :LOL: gee how colud u be gay mate? its one big root fest at my work :p gotta love those bi gals in there nurses uniforms :twisted: hmm the oriental experience is dam fine too i must say :LOL: gotta love those foreign exchange nurse grads :p
  13. if you keep eating those biscuits with smarties in them then do you blame him :p
    just call him a felcha back
  14. Since everyone whinges about my motivation and care factor in the workplace, i pretend to be interested when he asked me how i am and told him how i feel great and fantastic like roses.

That was a pretty queer response :roll:
  15. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Yeah that is a pretty queer response

WTF does that even mean tho??, how do you feel like a rose :LOL:
  16. Well, he'd know wouldn't he.

17. cos roses are great and fantastic?
  18. And sharp and pointy and covered in horrible little bugs :?

...nice sig
  19. He needs a prick?

20. Roses are nice and pretty and they are a thought of as being a positive thing.

Kinda the oppisite of when you say you feel like shit