Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by AngX, Oct 2, 2008.

1. as posted befor i came off my zzr250 and wrote it off in july. about 2 weeks ago i took posession of my new ninja 250 and ive fallen in love all over again. here is my new pride and joy

2. So Santa came early this year huh?

Gratz she looks great :LOL:
  3. I love the look of the baby Ninja's...I had a ZZR which I loved, but looks dated compared to these little weapons.

Congrats on the new bike...first mod going to be a fender eliminator? :wink:
  4. I notice there is no size indication stickers ;)

But at least they look much better than the old alien ones :grin:
  5. fark me, these things are popping up everywhere.....it's like the modern cbr250....

nice bike btw
  6. Nice! I kind of wish I had got a blue one... But when I got mine I had no idea they'd be releasing newer ones so soon. Ah well. Have fun! Right now I am having trouble sticking to the 4,000RPM for 800km's, but I am doing it.
  7. not a bad looking bike.

pity it aint a true ninja and a GPX250 will beat it...

8. Gorgeous. I have the same baby :)

Got any mods planned for yours yet?
    How is breaking it in going for you thus far?
  9. simple mods new can + maybe fender elim
    oggies would be hot when avail.

breaking in is slow only up to 200k's but havnt been able to raid for a week since waiting on new leathers to arrive once i get them ill live on the bike:p
  10. Looks good !!
    Congrats !
  11. Hotness! Lovely looking little thing.
  12. nice new bike!
    i wish i could say the same about your old camera.
    something wrong with the colours, your green Kawasaki is coming up blue for some reason. weird. anyway. ride safe!
  13. yeh its a nice blue... the photo doesnt show its real colour because of the light reflecting, its abit darker normally but still very cool.
    i love it |------------------------------| this much :p
  14. congrats, thats a really nice bike