Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my band's first film clip

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by edgelett, Dec 7, 2010.

1. #1 edgelett, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    and this is part of the reason i've hardly been on a bike, let alone Netrider, lately!

2. Wicked - gave me goosebumps like good music should.
  3. edgelett,
    Having a high appreciation for music (drummer enthusiast of some years, singer blah blah) I have to say I REALLY enjoyed that youtube clip..you guys ROCK !
    Your voice hits striking notes, a direct compliment to the accompanying guitar/drum inputs.
    Fantastic stuff ! Any more ? (y)
  4. ta buddy but credit where it's due, i'm not the singer i'm the guitar player :)
    But yes, Miranda's voice is pretty awesome.

thanks man, this is our first film clip so we're pretty chuffed it came out so well!

we're hoping to make another clip in early 2011.
    Meanwhile, this is our myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/theirresponsiblesband

If you're after a copy of the CD chuck me a PM and I'll sort you out mate!
  5. My apologies dude...in that case, you ALL rock, which was my original statement of intent !!! Keep up the great work and all the best with 2011 :)
  6. ah no need to apologise mate!! and thanks a stack, means a lot to me to hear some good feedback!
  7. Pretty irresponsible if you ask me.

Great stuff, congratulations.
  8. Love love LOVE! Well done :D

Only thing I'd change? I'd be making more!! Hurry up and get more, more MORE out there :D
  9. I like! Where/when are we going to see an album to purchase???
  10. Saaaahweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
  11. and thanks for all the feedback guys, i'll be passing it on to the rest of the band!