Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My amusement for today....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Maverick_132, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Was traveling back from the spur this afternoon and took a back road near coldstream to head back home....close in on a bunch of young teens who starting signaling me to pull a mono, i just shook my head at them and kept on riding and laughed...noway the across could mono with my fat arse on it! :p

2. Wanna bet? ;)

3. Then you'll need to teach me for next time!! :LOL:

4. The more you weigh the easier it is, just shift your weight as far back as you can. Unless your short and fat then that can be a problem because you cant move back to far but you could always bounce it.

5. good stuff, glad im not the only one with a fat arse riding a bike. LOL

6. Queue starts waaay back there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    boyo! :LOL:

Regards, Andrew.

7. I get kids motioning for me to do that all the time.. I've avoided doing it in public so far since attempts by myself have... mixed results to say the least :)

You can wheelie just about anything with the right technique, and having an underseat fuel tank would help I'm sure - as long as the manbag isn't too full :D

8. i love the manbag!!!! yeah when i owned my across i never got the front wheel off the ground..... got a few good stopies in though. i guess im to light!!

9. I got asked by a buch of P platers to do a mono while waiting at the light when i was on my L's. I was riding a yamaha virago :LOL:

Then the driver said to get a harley as i rode off...

I like how they never make snide comments when you're next to them wearing reinforced gloves with plastic wire mesh across the knuckles :roll: