Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My 2011 Ducati 1198

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by MADAZ_ROTARY, Mar 20, 2011.

1. My 2011 Ducati 1198 pics page 3

Hey all.

Well I haven't been on the forum for a while as I was bikeless for some 18 months while I was at uni. I got rid of my 600rr at the end of 2009 but since then I have been hanging to get a new bike. Well forward 18 months and I have a degree and am earning good $$$ so I decided to get an 1198 =D. I'm due to pick it up tomorrow all going well so hopefully I'll have some photos of my new sexy beast to show off

2. Oh well done! Good stuff. Pls take lots of pics. Absolute 2 wheel pawn - want to see her all shiny and new before the world has its wicked way with her.
  3. Whats your degree?
  4. Definitely need pics. Sexy as bike they are!
  5. I did a double degree - bachelor of nursing and bachelor of pre-hospital care. I'm currently working as an Anaesthetic nurse but am looking for a position as a paramedic :)
  6. Don't worry I'll be taking heaps of pics when I pick it up. Hopefully it will be here today. It left Sydney 7 days ago and was meant to arrive Friday just gone. I'm hanging out so bad lol
  7. Have fun but maybe not as much as a mad mate,he has a court date insident on his way home with his 1198 last Friday,did I meanion hes nuts
  8. It arrived at the dealership an hour ago so they need to do predelivery and organise rego. So hopefully I'll be able to pick it up before they close tonight =D

All this waiting is killing me lol, I survived the 4 weeks wait but these last few days have been hell lol
  9. It's always the last few days. Now that you know it's at the dealership only makes things worse.
  10. surely you gotta be outside taking pics right this moment
  11. Tease.
  12. Ok, lets get this right...You're obviously into rota's, you ride a Ducati...please don't tell me you're a chick also =P~
  13. I want to see it!!!!!!
  14. If tasmania is anything like nsw, paramedic's make shite money and have less favorable conditions compared to academic nurses.

If you want a challenging and more rewarding (not just monetary) job, get yourself into critical care ie adult or pediatric ICU.

Congrats on the new purchase.
  15. Hey all.

Sorry about no pics yet I have taken some but I'll be stuffed if I can find the cord lol. I'll take the memory card out and load then onto my work computer tomorrow using a card reader.....no more teasing I promise lol
  16. Sorry to disappoint but I am a bloke lol
  17. Am I the only one slightly disturbed by the mixture of paramedic nursing and a fast Ducati?? :LOL:
  18. Your right paramedics don't earn huge $$$ down here unless your a critical care Ambo hence why I decided to do anaesthetics and recovery for my grad year as it gives me good airway management skills (plus some anaethetists let us practice intubation etc)

If I get bored of theatre and I can't find the right job with Tas ambulance I think I'll look at working in DEM and doing post grad in that. I am sitting gamsat this year so if all goes to plan med school maybe be on the cards