Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my 1100 beat a cbr 125...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by dan chee, Sep 20, 2007.

1. woud you belive it, i was at the lights yesterday and was lined up with a cbr 125r... i felt some what intimidated and was starting to sweat... feeling the nerves that comes with a good run.. as the lights changed the 125 roared like kitten as my bird took off across the intersection and left the 125r out of sight... \:D/ :biker:

Just thought i would share this with you since i have read these 125r's are quite the weapon on the road (agains Harleys) :wink: :p
  2. i dont believe it. photos or its lies.

You would have to do some serious mods man...
  3. thats more like it... :cool:
  4. Dreamin......

5. Useless post.
  6. how did you do it?
    that is one unbelievable experience. :---)
    i think you cheated :grin:
  7. Dan stop telling porkies, the CBR125 rider stalled it at the lights didn't he??
  8. +1
  9. DOH!!! who told you tweet... :(
  10. Nope. Not even close. If that was Dan hangin' off like that, the poor Panda would have snapped its spring a -looooooong- time ago :rofl:
  11. And this can't be said about so many other threads :roll:

I got a chuckle out of it :LOL:

I beat this guy at the lights the other day - but damn it was a close one!

12. A number of NR members have already taken the p*ss out of Starlet for her post in which she was excited about something to do with motorcycling, a passion we all share.

There was no humour in those posts and continuing to belittle her is just being cruel. IMO, this thread should be deleted.
  13. There's belittling and then there's tongue in cheek. Yes I would agree with you - some of the posts in the other thread were over the top and completely unnecessary. I really don't think there is anything particularly malicious about the intent of this thread though - but that's just my opinion :)
  14. wait till you come across a 250! then youll get it! :p
  15. ROFLCOPTER. Dan I hear the CBR125 slipped into neutral accidentaly, giving you just enough edge to get away.
  16. the 125 must have had it in reverse, you got away lucky this time :LOL:
  17. I'm sorry, but if you're going to make a new thread sprouting off about how you dragged a Harley off at the lights in your 125, then prepare to be flamed.
  18. It was a light hearted attempt to communicate that she was working her bike and beat a guy that really did seem to be trying. LIGHTEN UP.

Starlet manages to take it in good humour, because it seems most of the people posting negative comments are Fcuktards anyway.