Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

mv owners club

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by 749rob, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Hey does anyone belong or know of someone in the mv agusta owners club it's based in Melbourne I have tried logging onto their web site but don't seem to have any luck.

2. I know of a chap who was involved with MV club. From memory his name is Julian. I think he is also involved with a winery Chateau Tahbilk. Anyways the MV and Ducati Clubs got together recently at a Champions Ride day. I'll endeavour to get his contact details if you like. :D

3. Not enough people own one to have a club???
    Maybe they've been clubbed to death??
    Or maybe they're just too exclusive to associate with even other MV owners..:):)
    My guess would be it's probably a bit soon for one to have been formed yet. You need a fair few owners to be able to generate enough interest to start a club, in my experience.

4. That would be great if you can get any details for me. Thanks :)

5. I'll see what I can do.
    :D

6. Do you have an acute inability to read other peoples posts or do you just read the first post and post away for the sake of posting :shock:

It has already been CLEARLY stated that a club exists by the author. And a reply CLEARY stated that the MV club recently had a get together with the Duc club :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cheers 8)

7. Sorry, Julian is not as involved as he once was.
    You may need to go back to the source.

The Paul Feeney Group,
    49 Lawrence Drive,
    Nerang, Qld 4211
    PO Box 2492,
    Nerang BC, Qld 4211

Tel:
    07-5596 6088 (in Aust)
    + 61 7 5596 6088 (int)

Fax:
    07-5596 3336 (in Aust)
    + 61 7 5596 3336 (int)

Email:
    info@mvagusta.com.au

8. You can't read it if it isn't there :!: The post time is the same time at 4.31pm so it would not have been there to read when RC started to write his post but submited a few seconds after G submited his :roll: