Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MV Agusta Rivale 800

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Jem, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hi all, just found this -

Rivale 800. No technical data available on the site as yet.

Hopefully it either does not come here or if it does it is too tall for me as If I can get one I will and then enjoy the brief time I still have a licence for on it :D

Cheers Jeremy

2. I loved the look of this thing when I first saw it too, but found some more pics without such a dark background and thought it looked overdone and way too blingy. Still, would love to see it in the flesh...
  3. Hi,

There about 29 shots on the above web site; yes lots of bling especially at the back where it lights up and yes want to see one in the flesh as well. Have sent an email to the importer but they are not that fast at replying - will post up when\if I get a reply.

4. What's the technical term for Agusta-lust?

The only reason I ask is because I think Jem needs the antidote.......

5. #5 Jem, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    lol it's the 223 Days till I get of LAMS that is driving me to it.

Was down at A1 on Saturday doing very nasty things to a Shiver... I will not tell you what as it might make you fear for yours should I meet her....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, but. Those stupid mirrors...
  7. Offer still stands........You can take her for a ROLL......not a RIDE.....in a carpark of your choice :D
  8. Cheers we really should get or act together and catch up....
  9. Indeed......I'm always around......
  10. Sat practice this week? I am not sailing for a change
  11. Sounds good.....I won't be down the coast.....I shall be there :D
  12. I feel bad saying this but it's a date.....
  13. You should feel bad.........

See ya then mate
  14. is it wrong that i feel slightly aroused looking at those pics?
  15. No, no it is not!!!!!
  16. 170kg (probably dry) and 125hp. Not bad, sounds like fun.

It looks absofcukinglutely gorgeous though. More so than the Brutale.

Worst part - 'available late 2013'...
  17. Yeah, don't think I can hang out that long. I think I'm gonna need at least 2 bikes, and probably a divorce if I do that lol