Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MV Agusta Dragster RR

Average User Rating:
  1. Trumper submitted a new Showcase Item:

MV Agusta Dragster RR

Read more about this showcase item here...
  2. Hey man those things are sick!!

Was overtaken by one along Nepean Hwy the other day looked and sounded like thunder, love that triple tip on the exhaust, had no idea what it was then spied one in the city the other day and finally worked it out was late to a meeting after drooling.

Now you have posted one maybe the universe is trying to tell me something :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks very nice indeed.

That's one special first unrestricted bike.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nice looking bike you have there.. Congrats on the purchase!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. These things are very high on my next bike list, depending on how I feel about the whole power thing at the time.

Will be interesting to see what you think of it in a few months time.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Damn that's nice! Probably the best looking bike ever made.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Not bad, not bad at all........
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Simply awesome......
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Post reported for sexual content.
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #11 Trumper, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    Been riding a while now and all i can say is wow. I was actually offered 5k to NOT take my order. I declined and am pretty dam pleased with the bike i have done some updates more carbon and bits and pieces. This thing is fast and fun. All i could want in a bike. Thanks for all the nice comments :)
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I managed to get a good look at one recently. Didn't want to ride it though as I am very concerned it would be coming home with me. Which at the moment wouldn't be a good decision.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. That exhaust is a work of art... I never liked the look of the dragster but the more photos you put u, the more it's growing on me. Beautiful - congratulations mate. What a machine!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Great shots nice bike
  14. TrumperTrumper I would love to know how the bike is fairing up until now.
    Im really on the verge of purchasing one but torn between this and the ducati streetfighter 848.
    Whats your feedback!
  15. The MV is SOOOOOOOO much better than the streetfighter. See my update on the Brutale on the link below

MV Agusta Brutale 800rr

MV Agusta Brutale 800RR

Price wise to buy the Duc and fit the exhaust and ecu kit to get rid of the slow speed jutters both are more or less the same.

i test rode the Streetfighter but really liked the MV more - felt much lighter, more flickable.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. GeorgeOGeorgeO Just reading your review now.
    Very thorough! Just what i was looking for.
  17. I see you are in Sydney - we have the best dealership in the country as well. Make sure you get a test ride from the team at Moto Tecnica
  18. Sure am.
    Thats exactly where ill be headed soon. Do i just book a test ride in advance or?
    That is the only dealership for MV in Syd isnt it?
  19. they are the only ones.

I would just phone ahead to make sure they have the bike you want to ride (do you want the Dragster 800, Brutale 800 or either in the RR spec?). I know there was a facebook post a day or two ago that the showroom might be closed for a week due to refurbishment (they are expanding into the building next door due to all the good sales past year)

David Song really is excellent to deal with