Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MV Agusta Dragster RR

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by RRdevil, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Just released pics. Love the wire spoke rims

Attached Files:

2. #3 Jem, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    More pics here - http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/mv-agusta-dragster-rr-revealed/25758.html

MV Agusta was hoping to be able to keep their new Dragster 800 RR as a naughty little secret for a little longer, but the entire press pack of images have now leaked out, revealing one of the most striking bikes ever to emerge from the factory.

Whether it’s to your taste or not, is another matter altogether – but you can’t deny its bold impact. Beyond the gin-palace paintjob of the white version (the black and red version is a far more subdued, and palatable), the laced wire wheels appear to be by Kineo, while the fork is a candy red anodized Marzocchi. Beyond the engine being painted black, and a few other cosmetic tweaks, there are no further obvious performance modifications. Whether there’s been any mechanical or electronic tuning of the motor is impossible to tell from the images, but the Dragster is no slouch as it is.

The bikes are due to be unveiled at the EICMA show in Milan, Italy, on November 3, but MCN will be riding the new Dragster 800 RR, and its sister Brutale 800 RR, later this week.

See Next Wednesday’s MCN – on sale October 29 – for a full test report.
  3. Oh dear. I need a towel.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. oh lawd that is gorgeous.

the rims, the exhaust just the whole thing...
  5. Me too, but not yet, promised the wife I would keep the Shiver for 5 years and the small boy has claimed the Shiver when I get a new bike. The fact that he will be still be 9 years away from getting a licence is apparently not an issue according to him :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Totally tits
  7. Totally mad but gorgeous. Lotto bike?

8. I know that feeling, after taking my boy for his first ride on the weekend, he has claimed the Striple as his own......
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I friggen love the look of this dragster. Can't wait for them to come out for a test ride
  10. A video clip has just been released as well.

Looks even better in video..
  11. Another pic

Attached Files:

12. Fark. Minimal rake. Forward stance. Relatively short wheel base.

Handful and fun times.
  13. The black rims look better, IMO.