Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MV AGUSTA DRAGSTER 800 RR LH44

Average User Rating:
4.5/5,
  1.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  2. that is a sweeet looking ride - thanks for posting it up, would love to see more pics! another member here has a KTM and an MV (GeorgeOGeorgeO) I'm sure he will swing by

3. Aaaaaannnnnd... cue GeorgeOGeorgeO.

(seriously though, nice ride. ;) )

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Niiiiiiiiiiicccccceeee

5. Seriously, only one photo?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. MV Dragster AND KTM 1290 ADV........dude, you're killing me.

Welsh flag in your Avatar - what gives?

7. Will post more pics.....on to it George !!.........testing the waters, Yes, cost horrible.......at first........but its already attracted some interest and holding its own $$$$+
    Tiny bike, forget any luggage (or a passenger) all correct, but the most fun Ive had on a bike, point and squirt.......The long stuff reserved for the KTM 1290 Adventure, chalk & cheese I guess.....one will have to go :-( or the kids, wife ,home.... Welsh Flag, thats me, loving Australia and all it has to offer the Biking community... awesome !!

• Like Like x 3
  8. That LH44 frame colour is just sex on wheels.

I had a really long look and sit on the first two that arrived at Moto Technica earlier this year when my 800rr was in for service. I much more prefer the dark wheel colour than the white /red of the stAndard dragster.

But really, we need MUCH more pics as well as a soundtrack or two.

• Agree Agree x 2