Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Average User Rating:
    • Like Like x 1
  1. that is a sweeet looking ride - thanks for posting it up, would love to see more pics! another member here has a KTM and an MV (GeorgeOGeorgeO) I'm sure he will swing by
  2. Aaaaaannnnnd... cue GeorgeOGeorgeO.

(seriously though, nice ride. ;) )
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Niiiiiiiiiiicccccceeee
  4. Seriously, only one photo?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. MV Dragster AND KTM 1290 ADV........dude, you're killing me.

Welsh flag in your Avatar - what gives?
  6. Will post more pics.....on to it George !!.........testing the waters, Yes, cost horrible.......at first........but its already attracted some interest and holding its own $$$$+
    Tiny bike, forget any luggage (or a passenger) all correct, but the most fun Ive had on a bike, point and squirt.......The long stuff reserved for the KTM 1290 Adventure, chalk & cheese I guess.....one will have to go :-( or the kids, wife ,home.... Welsh Flag, thats me, loving Australia and all it has to offer the Biking community... awesome !!
    • Like Like x 3
  7. That LH44 frame colour is just sex on wheels.

I had a really long look and sit on the first two that arrived at Moto Technica earlier this year when my 800rr was in for service. I much more prefer the dark wheel colour than the white /red of the stAndard dragster.

But really, we need MUCH more pics as well as a soundtrack or two.
    • Agree Agree x 2