Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MV Agusta Brutale 1090 R GoPro Ride

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Bologna998, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Hey everyone!

Last year I rented an MV. The Brutale 1090 R has quite a strong engine and is very agile, I'd even say jumpy. I had a lot of fun, didn't push it as hard as my Duc, but it still left a very nice impression with me.

Anyway, I mounted the camera and put some footage together, check it out and tell me what you think:

2. Wow, some great cam angles there! That intro shot just looks alien, or micro close up of a wasp head or similar. Like the changing colors etc, you obviously know your way around video editing!

One suggestion - maybe have a short section without the soundtrack so we can hear the exhaust note?

3. Hey, thanks man! :) I'm trying to make the best of Windows Movie Maker.

I wish I could put in a decent sound bit but the standard exhaust is just too quiet with all the wind noise around the camera. You have to really rev it up to hear the engine and then it isn't quite legal anymore. :D It's a shame too because the 4c engine does sound rather nice.

4. Damn!!

5. You said it! My Duc is so loud - when I once rode with my neighbour he said he couldn't hear his own bike (BMW) when I was right next to him. But that's Termignoni racing... They really could put more potent standard exhausts on new bikes nowadays.

Meantime, there is still Deftones... :happy: