Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MV Agusta Bestiale concept to go into production

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by juniorvtwin, Feb 15, 2008.

1.  Top
  2. i dunno - looks too....pointy

like it might hurt.

3. Yep, looks like it's been grabbed in a vice and squeezed. Either that, or just punched in the nose...real hard! Too stubby for my taste.

Butz. :beer:

4. (spaff)

Scuse me.

5. I really like it, quite a shame that the neat tail end will have to be well and truly bastardised to meet ADRs.

6. the front view looks good
    the sides just look - pointy.

maybe it looks better in the metal...

7. What are you intending to do with it that "it might hurt" 8-[

8. i think the zorst is that gold bit in the centre. top pic

9.  Top
  10. Hmm. I'm not studied up on my ADR Miss Manners, but could they put a swingarm-mounted mudguard on it like BMW does?

Not sure I like the looks m'self. :)

11. I love it. Looks so mean and ugly and tough, but in a hyper designed industrial sort of way. Very tough.

12. Thought I read somewhere that these were going to be a retrofit kit for the Brutale. If you cough up the cash, you get all knew replacement fairings.

13. :censored: :demon:

14. That's actually the gas shock reservoir no?

15. Indeed it is, The exhaust has to be that white square bit, or more precisely, must sit behind that white square bit.
    Personally I hate this design, I think it is far inferior to the original Brutale - but to each their own..
    Here's another picture, I think it will let you see more clearly that gold bit is a shock reservoir, not exhaust, and I thin the exhaust would come out directly above guy's boot:

best%2B2.