Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MV Agusta and Benelli 675 triples

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Nimrod's Son, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Both are rumoured to be following Triumph's lead, developing 675 triple supersport machines. Raptors and rockets expected them to be debuted at Milan in November, but alas, no show. Probably next year,with a 2009 release. Given their history of exclusivity, better start saving now. Anybody else heard or read anything?

2. Thats great news, all we need now is for the japanese manufacturers to think outside the square a little bit and do something similar. But pigs might fly. I mean honda has this great v four legacy and only use it on the vfr800 and the st? Why not a vfour cbr1000? They remind me of toyota, all the resources in the world and all they wanna pump out is beige corollas. Ok got off topic a bit, time for a becks and a good lie down :cool: . and go the triples, my next bike will def be one (speed triple 1050)

(ok i know that toyota make some pretty awesome domestic market stuff and i have nothing but respect for their build practices but if you're into cars you know i have a point)

3. I will just say this, beige corollas sell.