Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC MV Agusta 750 F4

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by ogrilp400, Feb 13, 2016.

1. I'm looking to buy a 2000 (2001) MV Agusta 750 F4 1+1. Must be in good condition, unmodified and not raced or dropped. I'm in Victoria but looking Australia wide. If any one knows of one for sale or where one is advertised for sale can they let me know. Thanks.

2. Still looking.
  3. Tough gig this one..... :(
  4. Absolutely beautiful bikes......good luck with the search.
  5. Thanks guys.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. G'day All.
    Chillibotton contacting me today has reminded me that I best post a conclusion to this thread.
    I ended up buying a straight original one with 22,000 kms on it out of Sydney, after the seller of it gave me one hell of a run around for six months before I could pin him down to actually pick the bike up and pay him. I have never struck such an obstructionist bastard in all my life! I flew up to Sydney from Melbourne and rode it back home to Gippsland. Now here is something to blow you all out of the water. After seven months of searching, on the morning of catching the plane to Sydney to pick it up, I flicked over to Bikesales to have a look at what was on there. There, just listed two days before, in a town not an hour and a half away from where I live, was another one, perfect for what I had been looking for!!! I organised with the seller to drop in and have a look at it on my way riding the first one down from Sydney. It was perfect, 22.600Kms so I bought that one too. The original intent of buying an MV 750 was to present to my son for his 21st pressie as an investment piece and this I will still do. The second one I will keep for me. His birthday isn't until mid November so I'm having to store them until then. We both ride very regularly so they will be used. Sssshhh, keep it under your hats. ;):)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. I've been doing some research ogrilp400, I reckon I'm yer son too.
    Any chance you bought 3?
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. LoL :LOL::joyful: Strewth, sons I didn't know I had.
  9. #10 ogrilp400, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    With the sort of luck that I have there will be an MV pop up next door for half the unit price I paid for those.
  10. Awesome..

Congrats on the purchases..

• Like Like x 1
  11. #12 ogrilp400, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    Thanks LL The problem is the two bikes are stored at mates places in two separate locations. Getting the two together is problematical. Come mid November I will be able to put some pics up.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ogrilp400ogrilp400 funny this but I'm also up for adoption. Just let me know where I need to sign the papers.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Dad, Pick me, pick me, pick me.....at least I have an MV as well......
    • Funny Funny x 1