Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

must be seen to be believed

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by mcholmes89, Jan 1, 2008.

1. #1 mcholmes89, Jan 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. The perfect use for a Kawasaki :LOL:.

{Incidentally, the village wants THEIR idiot back... (but more properly, since both the village and the idiot are singular, the village wants ITS idiot back.....)}
  3. I see it but I dont believe it :roll:
  4. You're heading for a spanking :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Ten grand! Pounds!

And the bike is illegal for the road now without any lights or indicators.

What a tool.
  6. Would much rather listen to the Akrapovic over that...
  7. What a waste of a zx10. :roll:
  8. Round 'em up and shoot 'em.
  9. it looks cool, but i don't understand the position of the dvd player... you can't possibly watch it while seated on the bike...
  10. I wouldn't take this too seriously guys obviously it's just for entertaining the crowds at bike shows. If he starts riding it around on the streets then..
  11. Yeah. Imagine playing the PSP while riding.

12. well...actually i found a vid of another bike with 6 inh speakers in the front fairings and the music was playing through the psp! if i find it..you'll laug ur ar5e off
  13. So thats what I should do with all the money I make selling pills to the essex bois!

Pump it up!! Oonts oonts oonts baby, reach for the lazers!!!!
  14. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+1

Ohhh My goddd uleh....lets cruzze chappel street, da chicks will lov it broooooo...
  15. erm, no it isn't, you can road register a bike in the uk without lights and indicators (registered for daytime use only) and if you have no fixed points for mirrors you don't have to have them either

and at least it was playing decent music (gotta love faithless)
  16. Looks like Shreks bastard love child.Someones gotta keep the big bastard away from the bushpigs. :smileysex:
    UUUGGGLLLYYY, then they went and added all those speakers and shit. :rofl:
  17. it would be expensive if you lowsided it.

but it's just a show bike i doubt it would get ridden esp. in england it rains all the bloody time