Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Must be a male keyboard

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by midnight, Dec 1, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. There should be two p0rn buttons, you know, for when the first one wears out :p

Justin.

3. That K/board looks faulty, couldn't quite pick it straight off, then it dawned on me, the Keys are backwards :?

The p0rn key should be 1st

4. Where's the BEER key???

5. And where is the "Mow the lawns" and the "Take the bins out" keys? I think that keyboard still needs a bit of work :D

6. Where's the "Promise a coffee and then welch on it" key??? :p

7. Now, now children.... If you wanna come see us Paul, its fine... if Debs just happens to leave for that w/e its her fault....

Even if you did promise her... :p ;) :D

8. Bloody Men!!!! :roll:

9. Bloody WOmen!!!! :roll:

10. Get your own lines Booga :p

11. Get your own lines Booga :p .... I mean Flipper :p

12. Not to mention the majority of the population is right-handed, so it'd make sense to have it on the left... :roll: :LOL:

13. well it certainly isnt a female keyboard as it's got no speaker built into so it can't make any noise :p

14. Took that key out Paul , there seemed to be a problem with it . It only ever made a noise when i pressed it , it sounded a bit like , "get it ya self ya lazy prick " :shock: