Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Musarri exhaust - Anyone in Brisbane sell them?

Discussion in 'Wanted' at netrider.net.au started by Julz123, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey NR's,

Would like to get a Musarri slip-on for my CBR250R. Can anybody let me know where I can get one in Brisbane? Seen them on ebay for around $200. I got a free weekend this week so gonna do some adjustments to the bike and may as well fit the Musarri while Im at it.

Or, if anybody's got a 2nd hand one they wanna sell, let me know. After a red or silver coloured one.

Cheers

2. let me know how you go with it. Suggested it last night and got screamed down quickly about suspension upgrades over an exhaust. Plenty on youtube about the difference in the note.

3. Can I ask why you are putting an after market exhaust on a 250? Is it for sound, looks?

4. Don't change the muffler, it sounds shithouse .

5. The first video above tells me the Musarri makes it quieter??

6. im puzzled. I know that of all the videos the musarri seems to be the only legal one for SA

7. you can check with these guys http://www.motorcycleexhaustprofessionals.com.au/
    see if they quote you cheaper than the ebay price

8. If I go ahead with a Musarri, I'll PM you.

It's mostly for looks. I hate the shape of it. Don't know why it annoys me so much.Just looks weird.

I'm not particularly fussed over the sound level, I mostly want it for looks. The stock looks bleh.

I called them and they said it would be better to modify the stock and I'll get a better sound and still comply with QLD legal requirements. I did express I didn't like the look of it though :/

9. [QUOTE="Julz123, post: 2871495, member: 50314"I called them and they said it would be better to modify the stock and I'll get a better sound and still comply with QLD legal requirements.[/QUOTE]
    Did they give you any idea on pricing for that? I like the look of mine, but a little extra noise never hurt anyone?

10. Did they give you any idea on pricing for that? I like the look of mine, but a little extra noise never hurt anyone?[/QUOTE]
    Yep, $250 and takes 2 hours.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.