Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MUARC Survey of Riders 25 years and over

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Mouth, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC) are doing an on-line
    survey of motorcycle riders over 25 years old.

MUARC don't exactly have the best reputation for unbiased findings, but Narelle Haworth is one of the best researchers into motorcycle crashes, with her earlier work confirming benefit in advanced rider training.

Would suggest any and all riders over 25yo please take a few minutes to complete the survey.
  2. Completed the survey, didn't take much time for me due to I haven't had any accidents and therefore skips about 40 questions. I suppose they need to include inexpereinced riders in the survey as well, in order to get a true representation of the motorcycling community at large.
  3. They did :)
  4. Yes, I know they did they included me..:LOL: Just commenting on the fact that I suppose they need people like me to complete the survey in order to have a true representation
  5. Tried to complete the form 4 times, but got an error message after the first page.

MUARC has now crashed more times than me! Maybe Mr Bracks will slug them a $50 levy to fund safer cgi scripts.
  6. my dad used to work there :) I could probably get some details off his ex-workmates :)
  7. OK, filled the survey in FWIW :)
  8. Filled it in as well
  9. I've done it.
  10. I filled it in too, so I'm just another statistic :)
  11. Nope all I got was an error.

Cheers 8)
  12. Filled in. Took about 10 minutes because I did have an incident a few years ago.
  13. I did it as well....I thought some of the questions were a bit leading....well I guess we'll see what the result is...I wrote a fairly substantial blurb in the free form bit as well...

14. I've just filled it in ;)
  15. Filled it
    Havent had any serious accident or injury so didn't take long.
  16. Completed in about 10 minutes.
  17. Some of the questions are the same - I guess to see if you answer the same way each time.

Hands up all those who admitted to speeding late at night and on country roads.
  18. ...as did I.....

:D :D :D
  19. Just finished the survey and found some questions doubled up but over all it was quick and pain free ....
    Was honest enough to say that disregard for speed limits late at night was a yes .

20. Still cannot get in :( :( :( :(

Cheers 8)