Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MT07 LAMS & Addicted to Bitumen

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by JD XIII, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Hi all ,
    thanx for the ok to join ,have just got my learners at the tender age of 50 so it will be great to be able to pick the brains of some of the two wheeled veterans and knowledge boxes on the forums.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Howdy and welcome to NR JD XIIIJD XIII . Nice ride! I got to sit on one a few days ago and it's a tad too tall for me. Keep the shiny side up and enjoy. :happy:
  3. G'day and welcome to the forum, JD XIII. Isn't it great how a motorcycle can make all the roads seem new again.
  4. am really loving the MT07, especially now I have added the Akrapovic exhaust.
  5. spot on about making old roads feel like new roads on two wheels XJ6N and the twistier they are the more fun they now are !!
  6. Hi JD XIII i'm also new here and i'm a tad old then you, have had my mt07 for 6 mths now and really enjoying it, it's not my first bike, but been 10 yrs since i own one, the akrapovic or similar is almost a must on these bike OE is way to quite
  7. Back on a bike at a similar age after a long break, although not a learner, I can appreciate your enthusiasm. Lot of helpful and knowledgeable folk here and a lot of fun
  8. welcome aboard :]
  9. welcome to nr, i started when i was 48, fark its funn lol enjoy and dont stop smiling!
  10. Welcome ... its lots of fun on the mt07.
  11. Welcome fellow Mt rider. Love the ride myself