Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MT-09, fantastic fun!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by RISEUP67, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Hi Everyone, Just joined today, ( Too busy playing, styling, researching and riding recently).

I waited a long time for this style of bike to be made, so glad Yamaha did it, yes it has it problems, but half the fun
    of the ownership is Modifying , trial and error, and trying to get the best out of a new bike, loads of great info here, great site.

I will post some pictures when bike is a little more finished, Cheers and RISE UP !!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cheers mate. Pics or it didn't happen ;-)

3. Thanks Steve, just a few more additions to go then i will post some upto date pics, Cheers

4.  Top
  5. Thanks for the Welcome, what are you riding at the moment ??

6. mate I have a fatboy which I've had for almost two years and recently became the proud father of a Tuono - if you check my profile page information/threads started you will see that I've dribbled on about that aprilia for some time annoying everybody with it lol. you'll see some pics on there too. going naked is a lot of fun so not surprised you love the hell out of the MT09!

just gotta learn to ride it now - have booked in for Superbike School so will be doing some training shortly.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Because they were busy making the z1000

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Welcome mate :cool:

MT09's are sweet looking bikes :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. RISE UP !!!!![/QUOTE]
    a man after my own heart

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome RISEUP67RISEUP67. Were you blindfolded when you walked passed a Z1000 and GSXS1000 before you tripped over the MT09??
    Just kidding, there a great bang for your buck bike, have fun popping wheelies!

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Welcome! Love those bike too :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. welcome aboard :)

13. yes but you lust after a Tuono! :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Plenty of 'Niners on here - go check out the Hands up thread. Tonnes of good stuff.

MT-09 owners, hands up

15. Hi Thanks
    Thanks, good luck on the training, Cheers

16. Cheers, missed that one, went a bit sensible for a few years, back on the bikes again, nice bike though, but love the bang for buck, riding position and look, Cheers

17. Exactly, love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. a man after my own heart[/QUOTE]
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Cheers, as before, i went a bit Sedentry, Car type, Wife, Job Bla Bla Bla, time to get it on again,Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Cheers, thanks for the welcome, Get in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!