Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MT-07 New Mirrors

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by s_vivo, Sep 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. image. Finally got around to putting on the new bar end mirrors...

• Like Like x 8
  2. Very nice, yeah I reckon some nice new levers will offset them very nicely.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. yes mate I agree, some levers would look sweeet. can you recommend a seller of levers? I like your ones.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just grabbed mine off eBay from BobMoto-AU. This is the eBay store link:

bobmoto-au on eBay

• Like Like x 1
  5. thanks mate, do you recommend shorties?

6. The ones I put on the XSR are regular ones but I find they are shorter than stock but not super short. The ones on SibiSibi's Ninja are shorties and I can only comfortably get 2 fingers on them which I find disconcerting. If you like only having a couple of fingers on the levers then shorties might be good for you, for me it freaks me out too much so I stick with the longer ones.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I've just ordered a set of levers (black and gold) and a set of bar end mirrors like the ones s_vivos_vivo has fitted.

I didn't think I wanted to change my mirrors but they are cheap enough to experiment with and I can always get some of my money back if I can sell them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I thought you might have gone some rizoma lever guards for the Ape, chilliman64chilliman64.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks great on the MT, have those same mirrors, Unless I'm filtering they get turned out, can see way more than stock and they dont get in the way

20160903_163420.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I still might, I only want to fit stuff that is easy though...

• Like Like x 1
  11. they look very cool!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Next update will be the levers, supposedly they were shipping today but I won't hold my breath...

• Like Like x 2
  13. Are those mirrors from Bobmoto as well?