Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MT-07 #999999!

Average User Rating:
  1. Micky650 submitted a new Showcase Item:

MT-07 #999999!

Read more about this showcase item here...
  2. Congrats on the new bike :) love the colour
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yes, brilliant choice on the MT-07!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Got the same bike ! Loving it only 550kms so far akrapovic going on at first service but I did put a great looking fender eliminator on yesterday got it from mustard bikes in tassie I'll the get a pic up
    • Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Micky650, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    Thanks Jeffco, Satan and MT07streaker.

I look forward to seeing the pic, as keen to do the same sometime soon...
  6. Go on eBay and type in mt07 it's the first thing on the list it was $115 changes back of bike heaps I'll get a pic up when I figure out how to do it !
    • Like Like x 1
  7. image.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I always hated the look of the mt bikes. I think the mt09 is just hideous but the more I look at the 07 the more enamoured I become... Your new bike looks so nice in the pictures. And I heard one the other day, the akra sound is just perfect. Might have to change my mind on these bikes haha
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Haha thanks, it does like rides anywhere near the beach and the odd photo :p

Have to say I didn't think much of the MT-09 to begin with, but once saw one up close and in action on a group ride (the dark grey w/ blue) I've wished I was on one!