Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mrs Scumbag

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Scumbag, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Mrs Scumbag has asked me to put forward that she had a really nice day yesterday for her 40th. The track day the week before and the new custom leather suit were nice pressies, oh not to mention the upgrade bike (when she can ride it :LOL: :LOL: )

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  2. Well, wish the dear lady a belated happy birthday, please, and, as we always say :worthlesspics:
  3. Oh My God...i hadnt realised it was her birthday...

Send her huge hugs and glad to hear she had a crackin day...

:grin: :LOL: :grin:
  4. Happy belated birthday wishes to Mrs Scumbag \:D/ :birthday:
  5. Ahh, Happy Belated Birthday Eleanor

Your birthday pressies certainly rocked. Hope you had a good one :)
  6. Damn the site not having b'days anymore!

Happy Birthday Mrs Scumbag. I hope it was the best. :grin: :grin:

7. Happy Belated Birthday Mrs Scumbag!!! :birthday:
    You got some awesome pressies!!! :dance:
  8. Mrs. Scumbag

Happy Birthday to you Mrs. Scumbag!!

A nice new suit...tiger Angel too..yyuummmm.....are you happy with it? Bet it looks great!!
    Can't wait to catch up with you after Christmas, when I'm back in Melb. for a bit!

Cheers Hon! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  9. Hope you got my bday SMS El. :)

Happy b'day for yesterday!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Not a bad set of b'day presents!

Er, Scumbags, did you get in trouble for announcing the actual age??? :LOL:
  10. Happy Birthday to you. I did not realise that it was your birthday! What a wonderful man Mr Scumbag is, new leathers indeed!! :grin: and a track day and ..... (Brian can you give Husband some tips on choosing pressies???) Just Kidding. How many sleeps until the upgrade happens. Hope you had a wonderful wonderful day.

11. Wow - awesome pressies!!!
    Happy belate birthday, Mrs Scumbag :grin:
  12. :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Hope you had a great day Eleanor..

Hey Brain I want a new bike for my b/day as well.. one of those sexy beasts I was drooling over last time I was in your shop will do just nicely thanks :wink: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Happy belated birthday, Mrs S!!!

:birthday: :beer: :birthday:

So...tell us more about this upgrade bike!
  14. Happy Birthday Mrs Scumbag. I hope you had an awesome day(s) and had a celebratory drink. Or two....

Now, for Level 2?
  15. You realise that you have to do all sorts of weird (and illegal in 3 states) stuff for that? At least, I did... :)
  16. Happy Belated 40th birthday Mrs Scumbag. Hope you enjoyed your day.
  17. Thanks for all the birthday wishes.......I had a great birthday, made better of course by the absolutely awesome pressies I scored & all the text msgs & birthday wishes coming my way.......felt very spoilt.

only 10 more sleeps until the upgrade........ :grin: :grin: :grin:
  18. +1