Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mrs Hughes

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Mr Flibble, Nov 25, 2010.

1. #1 Mr Flibble, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. ..... Oh!!!.... She's darn good!!..... :rofl:
  3. meh, i don't like the sexist humour. some of her jokes are good - her best joke was the first re: microphone stand lol
  4. Sexist?????
  5. yup. sure is
  6. uh huh... so all the stereotypical sexist male jokes (husband etc) don't mean shit?

i don't stand for racism or sexism in any form.
  7. I think you're being just a tad precious, lc
  8. ... I loved it!!... Especially the " so why did you have me??"... "well we didn't know we were going to get YOU".... Hahaha!
  9. nothing precious about me.

we just find different things funny :) that's all
  10. Well, if you didn't find it funny, that's fine - there's no accounting for taste.

But to say it is sexist is just plain wrong.

Edit: methinks you didn't watch the whole thing?
  11. i watched the whole thing. twice.

edit: it's more so the sexist marriage jokes. it just gets it drilled into your head subconsciously that marriage sucks and you should joke about how much it sucks. it's like the whole "no sex in 10 years cause i've been married 10 years" thing. yes, for some people i'm sure it's true, but i think it's derogatory and putting a spin on something.
  12. sex·ism

1. attitudes or behavior based on traditional stereotypes of sexual roles.

2. discrimination or devaluation based on a person's sex, as in restricted job opportunities; esp., such discrimination directed against women.

How does hating being married or teasing/insulting marriage have anything to do with what gender a person is? Also, I tease my wife all the time, I'm not sexist, I like women, just not my wife :LOL:

Just saying that Sexism is probably too strong (see wrong) of a word to use in this case.

P.s. That picture is awesome...