Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mrs 2wheelsagain's Surprise

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by 2wheelsagain, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Out of the blue............

Had a conversation with the boss this arvo. Went like this.

Mrs: What are we doing next Sat arvo?
    Me: Looking at bikes I hope, why?
    Mrs: I've just booked myself in on a Pre Learner course!
    Me: What?
    Mrs: You deaf old *%@# I've just booked myself in on a Pre Learner course!
    Me: You beauty!

So next Sat arvo she is off to pilot a bike for herself for the first time. She is by no means new to bikes just never ridden herself.
    Good on ya girl and good luck.

Anyone done a VIC Pre Learner course?????? Advice etc?
  2. That's great news!!
    You'll have heaps of fun together :grin:
  3. My fairer half has done a pre-learners course - and loved it. Really got her into biking. Not much advice to give really, other than dress appropriately. Just go have fun. :)
  4. Prelearners course

Yep and it was awesome, only thing is hope the weather's good coz it's not plesant when it's wet-everyone's grumpy and cold

Perhaps she could try riding a pushy around for a while to get used to the balance?
  5. Cool. Have fun.

As far as I am aware there is no pre-learners in VIC.

You just turn up for two days and sit one written and one practical test (with lots o practice in between) and you have a Learners permit.
  6. i wish my better half would do that, instead here i am trying to fight for my own right to get a bike. got the learners though

u lucky bugger :?
  7. Re: Prelearners course

I dont think she is hat green to bikes and she woke up this morning counting down the days! :)
    Might be looking for a GPX soon as well as a Bandit/Hornet.
    I need a second job now :LOL: