Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Moving house

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Nov 9, 2008.

1. I don't know why people sook about it, moving house is a piece of piss when you've got mates like mine!

Huge thanks to man mountain cam, Booga, cheffie, shadowarrior, ken, Carri, MVRog, michelle, cory, funbubbles, flipper, maddy and the colonel who all kicked in through the day to made a huge job look easy.

This new place rocks dunnit? Can't wait to christen it with a proper housewarming bash.

Thanks a million guys, we owe you all big time!

2. i hope my bed is ready :p
  3. Probably with a nice picture of Loz showing his arse adorning the walls.
  4. Can't wait to check out the panoramic view Lozzo :grin:
  5. Man you wanna find the back way out of there toot sweet :( If your not on bike or heading for fwy, took bloody ages just to get traffic break :? ended up turning left outa your street and chuckin illeagal U turn :? :? :?
  6. Yeah easy kenny, I'll show you the quick way out next time you're round.
  7. Bugger.

If there are some bits left and you could use the services of a stationwagon, give a shout out. I only asked Jen yesterday when you were moving...

I seem to be rather preoccupied at the moment. :roll:
  8. cheers rob. Why's that mate, the court thing?
  9. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help out Loz and Cheng, I had to work :roll:

Anyway I'll make up for it with a gorgeous big wet kiss from your favourite b*tch :wink:

Can't wait to see the new love shack :grin:
  10. Housewarming, hey?

11. Don't be shy
  12. Well you know I would of helped if I wasn't 1600ks away lol

So when is the house warming ? where planning on coming down at xmas :wink: :twisted:
  13. nice find guys. looking forward to the houswarming bash, followed closely by loz's birthday bash, the just cos it's summer bash, the 3 month anniversary of moving in bash..... you get the idea ... lookin' forward to spending plentya time lookin out your windows.... ;-)