Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Moving from PI to Yarraville - need help

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by I Adore Vic, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Hey guys. The girls and I are moving to Yarraville this wknd and next and need some help with moving.

My car doesn't have a towbar and I need to keep moving costs down so if anyone has a truck, van, ute, trailer etc and is available this Fri, Sat or Sun or nxt Tues 20th, or Fri, Sun or Mon (Aus day wknd) I'd be happy to cover costs of petrol/tolls etc.

Any help appreciated.

:)

Rosie

2. Hey Rosie, I might have some time on Sunday to help with any muscle work you need at this end. Gimme a yell.

3. thanks loz..will do.

4. Depending on how things are at home I might be able to give a hand. The Vitara has a tow bar and I have a trailer. If I can't get down to help out, maybe someone (who I know of course) can call past my place and grab the Vitara and trailer to use for the day. Better mention it's a manual too :)

5. Hey Deb...thankyou. :)

6. Hey Rosie, my car has a towbar I also have a trailer and I just so happen to be free this weekend.

Ive PMed you my mobile. Give me a call if you need a hand this weekend.

7. I have a ute with a towbar, but cannot help on weekends due to work. Free Thur/Friday if its a help. or wed-Fri next week.

edit::// can pull a large trailer

8. I have a date with 5 others and the spirit of Tasmania :grin: Otherwise I would offer to help ;)

9. Hey Thera. Thanks for your offer to help. I'll see how we go this wknd but if there's still a few things to be shifted then I'll let you know as I may need your help next Fri. Will see what happens with this wknd first though. :)

Thanks again.

Deb - if you've got either Sat or Sun free this wknd I would absolutely love to - and be relieved to - see you (and your car/trailer). :grin:

Have a great time in Tassie Vic. :) Ride safe and have a blast.

Loz - we'll be doing some loads to yarraville on Sat and Sun. I'll give you a call if we need muscles. :cool: